A wide range of
Many years of experience allow us to wisely respond to the needs and ideas of schools at all levels. Let's sensitize children and teens together.
We encourage school volunteer clubs to be active through:
- organizing stands,
- occasional lotteries,
- bidding on students' Christmas works and products,
as well as showing support for our pupils - taking part in pajama day or wearing a gold ribbon in September - the month of childhood cancer awareness.
We participate in school events and, together with teachers, spread the idea of Share Your Childhood campaign, encouraging people to donate their hair for the production of wigs for sick children.
Why is it worth
working with us?
- We help people develop management skills
- We promote volunteering and charity work
- We share knowledge about childhood cancer and prevention
- We unite groups around noble activities
We have our way
of working with students
See why it is worth working with us and learn how to successfully organize cooperation.